Tuesday 31 December 2013

First-year birthday preparations


Haresh and I are excitedly preparing for Kavita's first birthday. I can't believe she's going to be a year old this Sunday. 

This time last year I was told by my OB that I needed to come in for an induction since I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia. I was resisting it since I had heard that inductions commonly lead to C-sections. So, I never went for the scheduled induction and, instead went to see "Django Unchained" on New Year's eve at Chipo's local cinema with Chipo, her cousin Mardia, and of course Haresh. We had an amazing time and had sips of bubbly afterwards. 

Haresh designed the cards on his computer and then we printed them out on our inkjet printer. Honestly, the result is not so sharp but they look endearing since they are handmade. 

For some reason we have pink construction paper in our office so we decided to make our own pink envelopes. We used this link to make them: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment