Sunday 22 December 2013

Robertsport

A wonderful day trip with Sando and Diane which we thoroughly enjoyed. We haven't been to Robertsport in quite a long while and, it was really nice to be back. We left at around 9:30 AM and, got there just in time for lunch which we had at Nana's Lodge. Lunch was a delicious joloff rice with fried chicken. I was a bit disappointed, though, to see how run down Nana's Lodge is now. Kavita enjoyed the ocean, the sand and the water. I donned on my swimsuit and got a little bit wet but the huge waves were quite scary. I just sat on the beach and, enjoyed the waves lapping over me. No, there aren't any pics of me in a swim suit because they aren't too flattering. I dozed off under the tree at one point while Kavita was happily pottering around on the sand and, Diane was only too kind to mind her. I wish we had some more time to walk around the town and take some pictures of the pretty buildings. On the drive back, we played some car games like "I spy with my little eye" and counted off capitals alphabetically. We got stuck at E.










No comments:

Post a Comment