Sunday 8 November 2015

Masonic Lodge always inspires me

As you can guess by now, I'm really fond of my evening walks and my favourite part of Monrovia is top of Benson Street. I love stopping there after my walk to eat fruit and do some training. Recently, Haresh has joined Kavita and I once a week for some exercise. Instead of walking up to the hill, we drive up and then run laps up and down the hill.

Today we met some teeny boppers training on the hill. There were about 4 kids, aged from 4 to 9. A trainer was guiding them through a pretty tough work out: running up and down the hill, including carrying each other up and down the hill, planks, push ups, jumping jacks and so on. Kavita got so inspired she asked one of the kids to help her out.







I got really inspired and made a cool meme for our company Facebook page:


No comments:

Post a Comment