Tuesday 20 September 2022

Dry season is almost here

The sun was out today and, I sweated so much more than usual. We are getting close to the dry season, it seems. We couldn't fill the water tank with the water harvesting system these past couple of days. The main reason I'm so obsessed with these seasons is because the LEC doesn't work at all in the dry season. It's very stressful to know that those type of good times are up ahead. 

Strictly speaking, the rainy season starts mid April to mid October. I remember being told this when I arrived here in Liberia in 2003. I remember everything being very damp and humid. I remember stepping into leaking, dilapidated buildings for various meetings. 

Let's not stress about what is not even here. 

I really enjoyed my evening walk. The Coach is getting really serious. He sent off unruly members for extra laps on the Hill. He also weighed everyone. We all had to get in a line and get weighed. We are to make videos of squats and planks and upload them to the group chat. Getting serious o! 

Hope you enjoy the sunset shots. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment