Sunday 9 September 2018

Tried a Village Food Secrets recipe: Mattar Qeema Pilao ๐Ÿš

By chance I got to know of a successful YouTube channel "Village Food Secrets." Apparently, a fellow shares his family's receipes and, cooks dishes in a simple and endearing style. He has amassed more than half a million followers. I read about it here: This Culinary vlogger from Shahpur has taken YouTube by storm

I watched a few videos. I love how he says "Bismillah" at every step and, "Mubashir Saddique aap ki khidmat mein haazir hai." 

I decided to try to the Mattar Qeema Pilao. The scenery in the video is stunning. You can see how the camera crew are showcasing their cinematography skills and, how Mubashir is speaking very loudly in order to ensure everyone can hear him. 

My pilao came out very well and, I will try some other recipes, too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment