Wednesday 13 September 2017

Recycling and evening walk

I asked Aaron to come over with some plants and flowers to plant in my empty Nido and yoghurt cups. 

I know Aaron Sannah since my UNDP Liberia days. He used to bring $ 5.00 bouquets to one's desks. I was out of touch with him for a while until I was re-introduced to him through another UN former colleague. 

Aaron has a farm in Tubmanburg and, I went to visit it with a few friends last year in September

Anyway, he brought over some of his workers with him and planted some flowers and plants in the empty containers. I placed these on a rackety metal shelf our neighbours Monroe Chicken had left behind. 





Later that evening, we went for an evening walk straight from the office. These days, I come to the office dressed in walking clothes 3 times a week. Haresh has to go home and change his attire. 


So, here are the snaps of the evening walk. 







And, then we went shopping for groceries at Exclusive Supermarket and made lasagna for dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment