Saturday 25 December 2021

What to do with left over egg whites from last night's egg nog?

Last year, I threw a Christmas lunch party but this year has been quiet. 

Why celebrate Christmas though? Honestly, I myself enjoyed the communal and commercial aspects of it, honestly. I have loved the Christmas lunches with Liberian family and friends, I have enjoyed the decorations and Christmas decorations and , the music. I learned many Christmas carols and songs in the American international school I attended. 

Here in Pakistan, it has become a thing over the years and for sure, I think it is enjoyed for commercials purposes. This Tweet says it all: 

Last night, Kavita and I made egg nog and this morning, we used the egg whites left over to make a mushroom and cheese omelette. 

So, here you will see many many tasteful photos (pun intended) of the omelette making by none other than Kavita. As you can see she looks like such an experienced cook in the kitchen! I am so proud of her. 

There is a video, of course, of the whole process: Making Egg White Omelette with Chef Kavita










And, then we enjoyed it together. We also talked about our achievements: Table Talk




And, some selfies in the balcony. 


No comments:

Post a Comment