Wednesday 7 October 2020

A blue shirt with a galaxy and away we go

I don't know why the photographs are being uploaded backwards. If you know anything about it, please send me instructions. 

So, as you can see, I took some photographs of a dark street with the only light shining from speeding cards and house lights. 

The photographs of Kavita scooting in the Park in her blue Galaxy shirt. She made an amazing YouTube video today: teaching you all how to get those abs. I don't know why she isn't a YouTube celebrity already. 

By the way, if you can spot her scooty in the video, she'll fix her little guitar and give it to you as a 1st prize. And, if you can spot the hilarious thing the couple do in the background, I'll give you 20 points. 

The video is here. Don't forget to Subscribe, Like and Share it. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment