Sunday 22 October 2017

Sunday afternoon

Kavita and I played with the water colours this Sunday afternoon. I love making drawings, paintings and art projects with Kavita. She is so creative and imaginative. 

The best thing is that she enjoys making pictures. She expresses ideas, imagination and stories through pictures. We could sit for hours together making pictures side by side. She often copies my ideas and then, incorporates symbols, shapes and the way I make certain things like an eye or profile of a face. Sometimes, she just goes to her art table and makes several pictures to show me. 

I also made a get well card for a few friends who have been sick recently. In fact, it was so odd and sad that Haresh and I both missed calls from our friends middle of the night who were calling us for help and tips about where to go look for a late night emergency. The third LEC phase in our house has been off so we are forced to charge our phones in the kitchen where the phase is on. So, we missed 2 calls in one night. 

Afterwards I went for an evening walk. I'm trying very hard to lose some weight and get more fit. I'm trying to fit in 4 long walks in a week. And, this lovely Sunday afternoon, I met some children hanging out on Snapper Hill. 










No comments:

Post a Comment