Sunday 21 October 2012

Some photographic moments in Chicago

These are some of my favourite photos from our time in Chicago so far:


Here we are hanging out with some friends at Urban Vegan, thanks to a friend's friend who was in town to sample some vegetarian restaurants in the city.

Here is Haresh "de-skinning" apples - he's helping our host make an apple pie which she later took to a pie party and of course we tagged along too.

Enjoying fall while walking around in the neighbourhood.

Enjoying fall while walking around in the neighbourhood.

A magnificent church in the neighbourhood - it looks like a Roman temple. 

Down town Chicago - beautiful, spotless and trendy!

At my friend's colleague's trendy apartment in a high rise with a magnificent view! My friend pointing out to me the architectural highlights!


Haresh and my friend debating some important points! I love how this photo came out in black and white!

How about I come over and help you forget him and also help you gain 20 KGs? What a lousy advert!

Waiting for the train at the Loyola Train Station on a sunny day.

The optical illusionary stair case at the Museum of Contemporary Art


Strictly come dancing - desi style!

 I love the pointy houses!

Haresh tries on his new coat we got him from Macy's.

The beautiful Gene Siskel theatre where we watched "Now, Forager"

No comments:

Post a Comment