Thursday 30 September 2010

Corporate Strategy 101

Everyone knows that impressions are important. Everyone knows that expensive-looking leather chairs impress people. Everyone knows one should also have a certain funki-ness about your office.

So, I upgraded the furniture in my office with two new leather chairs and a very very stylish coffee table. I mean, I'm talking about class. I'm talking about my office looking classy. Corporate. Yes, sir. I guess any one visiting my office will be so bowled over, so amazed at my leather chairs, they'll just give me business.

Leather Chairs = More Business


I also recently received a shipment of goods for my wireless WAN project. It also had some stuff for my office including some funky signs which I specially got made in the US. Check it out!

Funky Signs = Funky Cool Business




No comments:

Post a Comment