Friday 9 April 2021

Dekha eik khwab

All I could do was hum Silsilay's iconic romantic song "Dekha eik khwab" when I saw these flowers in Fatima Jinnah Park. 

Kavita and I met up with our friends Ayesha, Hassan and Mohsin for a walk in Fatima Jinnah Park. Hassan and Mohsin are wildlife and hiking enthusiasts. They knew every trail in the Margalla Hills and often regale us with stories of wild boar, barking deer and, bird sightings. 

In fact, Hassan is the 11 year old who petitioned against falcon hunting. See:  I am 11. I have petitioned an Islamabad court to ban falcon poaching in Pakistan

I made a nighttime walking video. You can catch some conversations about wild life in the Margalla Hills. 

Later we went for Syrian Shawarma and, ice cream from Juice Land


























No comments:

Post a Comment