Friday 13 March 2020

Scooting home from school

I brought Kavita's scooty with me when I walked to pick her up. So, Kavita was pretty excited and scooted all the way home. We also picked some flowers and pine cones. You know, I don't know anything pine cones and need to read more about them. If you look up at the pine trees, you can see green pine cones and, even when they are very small babies and, then they harden and fall off. What purpose/function do they have?  

I just love these afternoon walks. Except the staring men. In just today's walk, I yelled at a motorbike rider , asking him why is he staring. 

The security guards (there are like 10-15 of them posted at a Saudi office or residence or God knows what) stare at you. Chaukidaar stare at you. Everyone stares. 

One fellow retorted, once, "Then why do you leave your house?" 

Still, I love these afternoon walks. 















No comments:

Post a Comment