Tuesday 5 February 2019

Siasat @ 8 PM

When I went to pick up Kavita today, I learned that a play was going to be performed at Rung School in a few hours. I watched the stage and lights being set up. The manager was quite hilarious and, loved how she bossed everyone around. 

The group is Theatre Wallay. 

So, I hung around and, stayed for the play. Kavita fell asleep in my lap, by then. It was extremely funny and, on point. I can hardly ever follow the talk shows on the TV channels so the parody was extremely funny and made a lot of sense to me. Apparently, the play was written in 2013 but has been updated to fit in with the latest political situation. 

I also met a really nice young girl, the second one who had come back home to Pakistan after spending most of her life abroad. 










No comments:

Post a Comment