Saturday 1 December 2018

Saturday morning walk

I decided to go for a risky Saturday morning exercise from 11 AM to 12 PM. It was boiling hot of course and, the sun was beating on my head. I saw a white fellow doing his work out and two Liberian boys playing basketball on the hill. 

It's really not a good idea to go walking midday. 

I sat on the green grass with my back to the American Embassy wall in the shade and took a few shots. I was nervous the security guard would start harassing me again. One actually walked up and I thought about running away. He walked up only to tell me to get off the grass and sit on the pavement because the security cameras were on. 

I also took some pictures of some colourful graffiti/murals on the way back, on the road leading down to Waterside. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment