Wednesday 21 March 2018

Evening walk ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟ

Today's pictures of our evening walk are full of action. There are some nice shots of Kavita and Bijli, too. 

Small puppies are sold on the corner of Randall and UN Drive. The guys selling the puppies hold up the cute little dogs and, I'm sure many passer by fall for the cute faces. In fact, that's where I got Bijli from for $ 30.00. I always wonder though where these guys get the dogs from, whether they are breeding them, where and how are they kept, and so on. 

Kavita is used to Bijli but doesn't like it when Bijli wants to play with Kavita. 

So, we were hakka bakka when Kavita said she wanted to get a puppy! Haresh and I laughed and, then got annoyed because she always screams and yells when Bijli tries to lick Kavita or play with her. We told her she has to hug and kiss Kavita before we even think of getting Kavita a new puppy. (Of course, we were blatantly misleading Kavita. We would not get another dog.) So, there are photos of Kavita hugging Bijli. 

Rest of the photographs are quite, good, if I may say so. I love the ones of everyone working out on the hill. 

Gosh, I love the Masonic Lodge and the hill it stands on. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment