Wednesday 26 February 2014

A weekend in Accra

A weekend in Accra, Friday 21 - Sun 23 February 2014

Accra, you've always been good to me. I've been transiting through Accra for visits to Pakistan and Europe for the last 10 years. Accra is a mere 2 hour flight from Monrovia but a world apart. I instantly feel relaxed and on holiday when I land at Kotoka Airport and guess what, I also met Haresh there! This visit is part of my journey to Islamabad which I am breaking up in 2 parts: a weekend in Accra and a few days in Dubai. I stayed with my good friend Susan, whose hospitality and patience we took full advantage of. This photo album has the weekend highlights, including a wonderful afternoon at the Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park. This is where I gave Kavita her first political history lesson. As you can see from the photos, she was a keen sport.


























No comments:

Post a Comment