Friday 21 December 2012

Fish Portraits

I went to the Shedd Aquarium for a second visit with Haresh. He got back to be with me on the 13th and since then we've been doing some sight seeing. I got us 2 Chicago City Passes even though some of the places will be repeats for me like the Shedd but I don't mind since it is quite impossible to see everything during one visit. So, I get to see some places for a second time, take some more cool photos and just soak up the atmosphere. 

Almost all animals have very distinct personalities and amusing expressions. If you look closely enough you can project human moods and temperaments on our fellow species. And Disney has been cashing in on this for decades, as we know.  

And you can do the same with fish. 

Some of my recent photos reveal that fish love to pose. See evidence below:

Is she pouting or is she pouting? 

What a stern but dashing uncle figure...

It's a bad hair day for me, please!

I'm busy - can't you see - call me later...

Stop taking my pictures, putting up dumb captions and go to hell!

I'm a neon pink thing of beauty and a joy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment