Tuesday 21 December 2010

2010 - Some of the finest moments


13 January - Alice's surprise birthday party




31 January - South East Liberia Road Trip Adventures
This kid has such a regal and graceful air about her - it's an unforgettable
pose. 





1 February - South East Liberia Road Trip Adventures
The open road, the motorcycle kicking up dust, and the brown and green
of this photograph - I love it. 





17 February - Girls Nite!





7 March - with ANTHONY BOURDAIN!!!!!!






7 March - My autographed Kitchen Confidential
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I'll accomodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine." 






4 April - One of my greatest pleasures in life - defeating staff in Ludo!







19 April  - Staff party






1 May - My yellow and mellow balcony







31 May - on site






2 June - Slimy catfish of Gbarnga
Catfish blues 


WELL I WISH, I WAS A CATFISH 
SWIMIN' IN THE, THE DEEP BLUE SEA
I HAVE ALL YOU PRETTY WOMEN
FISHIN' AFTER ME
SHOWIN' UP AFTER ME
OH WELL 







3  June - Grand Gedeh County
That's me leaning on a giant tree






19 June - Playing Scrabble with Aboo in Islamabad
Spending some good times with Aboo after 2 years! Too
bad I defeated him twice in a row!




20 June - Meeting my best friend since she got married! 







21 June - Don't we look alike?







22 June - With the Karachiites!!!!!!







26 June - How can we forget Purple Haze? 






27 June - goofing off with the cousins







1 July - With my grandmother






5 July - A breezy picnic in the park with my Aunt and cousin
in Islamabad






6 July - With Aboo up in the Margalla Hills






6 July - With my best friend




18 July - the one and only Mama Susu





10 August - Make a scary face, make a scary face





10 August - With Liz





13 August - My birthday!





13 September - The cool couple - Nigel and Liz





21 September - Candy city!!!!!
My friend sends me all this candy from Chicago!




26  September - The first sighting of Fresh Frozen Food





30 September - This is what you call power napping!




5 October - Robertsport
Haresh:I'm in a boat - Weeeeeeee!
Chris: Looks on amusedly





5 October - Robertsport
Farzana: I'm in a boat! A slightly more demure
Weeeee-I-can't-swim!




29 October - Halloween at the Darzi's

No comments:

Post a Comment