Monday 1 July 2019

Amaltas trees in the melting heat of July

Today I was beheld, beguiled and bedazzled by amaltas trees in the melting heat of July, the hanging blossoms radiated the brightest of yellows, a glorious yellowness in the hotness of July. In that merciless heat of July. And, yet, I heard to look again and again at this unbelievable, endless beauty.  In the dizzying heat, I gaze up at these shocking yellow blossoms, which sway like hanging jewels. Is it a mirage in this heat? But it's true, this is Mother Nature, and one of her masterful creations of shape and hue. Who but Her can gift us peacock feathers, ocean waves, green valleys and amaltas trees? O Islamabad! You've given me white cherry blossoms in March, purple jacarandas in April and golden amaltas in July.  If I could see a star, it could not shine so magically as the sheer blinding yellow glow of an amaltas in burning July. An amaltas, a flower of a tree, a chandelier of a tree, an exploding shining star of a tree in hot July. I leave the misery of my human relations to seek endless beauty and wonder under your glorious light. Each time I pass an amaltas tree, I look and gaze, and allow myself to be consumed by beauty. For I desire to be overtaken by natural beauty, to be locked in a romantic encounter, to fall in love through the eyes. Don't get used to beauty, don't be bored of Nature's Beauty and Charm. Let your soul be filled with the glow of these beautiful trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment